At Country View Family Farms, we are a family owned company with relationships throughout the state of Pennsylvania and its neighboring states. We pride ourselves in raising healthy pigs to make quality pork for our families and yours. Spend some time on our site getting to know our company and how we provide safe, wholesome food for our friends and neighbors every day. Country View Family Farms a subsidiary of Clemens Food Group.
Talent Managment - 35% of the time
Facilitate weekly farm meetings to engage team members
Hold team members accountable to targets
Weekly safety coaching of new team members
Set and manage team member schedules
Set up and Conduct Interviews
Open a requisite in Ultipro
Complete New Hire paperwork
Schedule Pre-employment drug screen
Complete on farm investigation of any accidents
Post Panel List for medical care
Participate in review of accident report
Onboarding orientation for team members
Complete and return disciplinary reports to HR
IPP for direct reports
Review non-exempt evaluations
Approval of level I, II, III and cross training
Oversee effectiveness of level training
Follow termination protocols
Communication with HR on holiday pay
Identify and develop top talent
Coordinate and execute training plan for all team members
Recruit as needed
Production Management- 35% of the time
• Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or a degree from an accredited technical school; or a minimum of five years related experiences and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Must understand that the Company is a producer of high quality pork and be supportive of the mission of raising swine for meat.
• Must be willing to learn and perform the responsibilities described within CVFF’s process manual.
• Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
START TIME MAY VARY